I will thank the Lord with all my heart as I meet with his godly people. How amazing are the deeds of the Lord! All who delight in him should ponder them. Psalm 111:1-2 NLT

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

MBT Ponderers Contest for November 2010


What are you thankful for?

'Tis the season to stop and be grateful for our many blessings: family, friends . . . even for finding the perfect pumpkin!

The Ponderers decided November is also a great month to throw another contest. We're putting together a Thankful Basket full of goodies including books on writing, a journal, an "AquaNotes" pad--a waterproof notepad, perfect for recording those brilliant ideas that pop into your head while you're showering--and more!

To have your name put in the drawing, post comments during the month of November. We'll be sharing why we're thankful and we'd love to hear what you're thankful for too.

4 comments:

  1. Rhonda Hopkins11/2/10, 11:04 AM

    I am thankful that Jesus died for my sins and that I am saved. I'm thankful for my wonderful family and friends. I'm thankful to live in a free country where we can vote without dodging bullets. I'm thankful that I have the opportunity to pursue my dreams. And, I'm thankful that Teri is better. There are so many things to be thankful for, but I'll stop here or I'll be writing all day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angela Bell11/2/10, 3:25 PM

    The picture of the little boy in the pumpkin patch is adorable! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rhonda,
    So appreciated everything you shared--especially that we have the freedom to vote on this election day!
    And yes, Angela, that little boy's joy just makes me smile!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm thankful for so many things. First & foremost would have to be my Savior, Jesus Christ. Then my wonderful husband & children, my daughter-in-law & my son-in-law. My church family. I'm very thankful that I was raised in a Christian home & came to salvation at an early age. But also this year, I'm thankful for a new roof with no leaks after have suffered damage during Hurricane Gustav. We take so much for granted. Hopefully I will have a new dining room to have our family Thanksgiving meal in. I'm thankful for the rain we've gotten the last two days. We really needed it here in central Louisiana. I'm thankful for our cats who make me smile. There are so many more things that I'm thankful for but there's not enough space to list them all.

    ReplyDelete