I will thank the Lord with all my heart as I meet with his godly people. How amazing are the deeds of the Lord! All who delight in him should ponder them. Psalm 111:1-2 NLT

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

New Year, New Adventures!

What a wonderful year we had together over the last year with each other and our readers! Thank you all faithful readers of the Ponderer’s blog. I pray that you will experience the closeness and friendship that we share in our unlikely group of friends. Truly, our relationship is like no other. And, as a writer, you need a group of crazy, funny, supportive friends from all over the country who you can go stay with as you travel… oops, I meant to say folks who can pray for you. .

I just wanted you to know I’ll be stepping away from the Ponderer blog microphone for a short recess. As the Member Care Coach for My Book Therapy, I’m buzzing with new and exciting projects to help writers live their dream. We’re all so excited about all the new adventures.

I’ll be back before you know it. Until then, if you really miss me, you can catch my blog posts every weekend on the MBT Flash blog. If you like what you’ve read on the Ponderers blog, please tell your friends. I’m sure they would want to enjoy it as well.
Thanks for all your support to the Ponderers, to me, and to your fellow writers. There is no greater gift to give a writer than to read their words.

Until I return, may you have a story in your heart and words to silence that evil cursor on the blank computer screen.

Reebs

Reba J. Hoffman

7 comments:

  1. We'll miss you, Reebs!
    Hurry back ... and I look forward to reading your posts over at the MBT flashblog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leave it to Reba to head out for recess with fireworks! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well said, Reebs. We'll miss you but wish you well as you're about important business.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We'll miss ya, Reebs, but excited about all you're doing at MBT. You rock, friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Reebs, I'll miss you here, but I've loved your posts on the flash blogs. :) May your New Year's celebrating be wonderful. Look forward to catching you at MBT. :)

    Happy New Years, Ponderers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Reebs! I'll miss you! But I've been catching your posts on the Flash blog. I love them. Hurry back and Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Reebs,

    We will surely miss you, but I'm excited about your new adventures.

    Blessings,
    Alena

    ReplyDelete