I will thank the Lord with all my heart as I meet with his godly people. How amazing are the deeds of the Lord! All who delight in him should ponder them. Psalm 111:1-2 NLT

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Something Old, Something New

Happy New Year!

I'm having a hard time believing it's nearly halfway through January, but this year has started off with a bang for the Ponderers! Great things are going to happen in 2011. I can feel it in my bones...and in my new laptop, which is waiting to be named (Mable? Ginger? Annabelle?) and loaded up with all my old manuscripts and music and pictures. Ahh...exciting times. 

One thing new for the blog this year is spotlight for Pondering Places. As an author who also loves to decorate, I'm so excited to see where you write! This is for published and unpublished authors, Ponderers and guests.

Do you write at a coffee shop? On your back patio? In a corner of the kitchen? In an office you won't invite me to because I'll drool all over the awesome window seat? Take some pictures, because one of these days I just might ask you to be in the spotlight. Since my office at the moment is my living room and I need to clean it, you can hop over here and dream with me about these amazing rooms.

Come back tomorrow to see where the lovely and sweet Deborah Raney does some dreaming of her own.

Jenness Walker

8 comments:

  1. I LOVE seeing authors' pondering places and look forward to seeing our guests' writing rooms/areas. Thanks for heading this up, Jenness!

    Deb has a beautiful writing office.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! Looking forward to getting a peek at Deb Raney's place tomorrow. Thanks, Jenness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds fun! I'll look forward to getting a glimpse of the pondering place for an author I love to read. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This will be so much fun, Jenness!! Thanks for taking us on this inspirational journey. I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea, Jenness. Sure am glad you don't want to see my *spot*. Maybe if I straightened up and put things in order...nah, then I couldn't find anything. lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, Pat, you can always find pictures of your dream office instead. That works for me. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So looking forward to this . . . and sneaking a peek into to others' Pondering Places. And didja ever name that new laptop? Funny, I don't name computers. But I give all my friends nicknames.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm still deciding, Beth. I'll let you know. :-)

    ReplyDelete