I will thank the Lord with all my heart as I meet with his godly people. How amazing are the deeds of the Lord! All who delight in him should ponder them. Psalm 111:1-2 NLT

Thursday, August 5, 2010

August Contest Details

August Contest Details!


Susan May Warren's PJ Sugar series is up for grabs! You have five (yes, five!) opportunities to get your name into the hat:
  1. Leave a comment--the more comments you leave, the more your name goes in the hat
  2. Ponder something in your comment
  3. Become one of our blog followers--just click Follow on the right hand sidebar
  4. Follow us on Twitter
  5. Become a fan of MBT Ponderers on Facebook

Click on the Contest tab to learn more about the PJ Sugar series. A winner of the PJ Sugar series will be drawn at the end of the month!

1 comment:

  1. WOW!! An opportunity to win three of Susan's books. Count me in.

    I am a blog, twitter, and facebook follower!

    debracollins(at)tds(dot)net

    ReplyDelete