Thursday, November 7, 2013
Do you remember saying you’d never be like your parents?
Then I had kids and found myself saying the exact words my parents said to me. Ack!
Here are the top 10 things; I thought I’d NEVER say.
1. "Don't you make me pull this car over...."
2. "Because I said so."
3. "Go ahead keep it up, see what happens."
4. "I'll wash your mouth out with soap."
5. "When I was your age, I had to....."
6. "You're not made of sugar, you won't melt."
7. "I promise, you'll live."
8. "I brought you into this world and I CAN take you out!"
9. "When you have kids, you'll understand."
And my absolute favorite…(said with strong emotion!)
10. "One day, God willing, you'll have one JUST like you."
How about you? Have you said something that sounded just like your parents?